Describe the Face of Someone You Love

Lush, light brown hair, the colour of milk chocolate from Daniel's, and the frosting I use to top off my brownies, and two thick eyebrows, full of character - dark, round blue eyes that turn bright in the sun, reflecting through windows on the bus, giving playful winks every now and then, and a nose for all things sweet. Cheery, happy cheeks that flush with pink so quickly, and a pair of big, plump lips I'd love to bite, just like those apples he's always sinking his pearly, white teeth into. That crooked, flirty smile that grows to a full grin, lighting up his face like a ten-year-old given a batch of homemade, chocolate chip cookies, which also resemble the abundance of tiny, brown moles on his cheeks that lead down along his neck, and make me think of the small sections of stubble that often outline his face; all are little details of his image that is nothing but flawless to me.

Cat-GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:11 am
I like the use of figurative language throughout your writing! Also, you use vivid words too. Awesome job on this! :)