Describe the Face of Someone You Love

By Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other
Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other

Lush, light brown hair, the colour of milk chocolate from Daniel's, and the frosting I use to top off my brownies, and two thick eyebrows, full of character - dark, round blue eyes that turn bright in the sun, reflecting through windows on the bus, giving playful winks every now and then, and a nose for all things sweet. Cheery, happy cheeks that flush with pink so quickly, and a pair of big, plump lips I'd love to bite, just like those apples he's always sinking his pearly, white teeth into. That crooked, flirty smile that grows to a full grin, lighting up his face like a ten-year-old given a batch of homemade, chocolate chip cookies, which also resemble the abundance of tiny, brown moles on his cheeks that lead down along his neck, and make me think of the small sections of stubble that often outline his face; all are little details of his image that is nothing but flawless to me.

642 things to write about

on Dec. 27 2013 at 11:11 am
Cat-Girl PLATINUM, Nyania, Planet Nyan, Oklahoma

"That's what's wrong with the people in this world; they believe they can do well by just getting by when they need to aim for the highest."
-Keith Anderson
"You can never hope to build a better world without improving the individuals."
-Marie Curie

I like the use of figurative language throughout your writing! Also, you use vivid words too. Awesome job on this! :)

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!