Clouds

Formless.
Bulky.
Random shapes.
Then.

It’s a mermaid
overlooking the earth like a guardian
on her cloud pedestal.
Then.

It’s a wild stallion
running with the wind
leader of his herd
on the sky’s mead.
Then.

It’s a knight
with shining armor
running with his comrades
to save his kingdom
from the beast.
Then.

It’s a bull
chewing on his cud with a peaceful grin
only fighting the enemy
when the time is right.
Then.

It’s a ship
winning wars for their country
while sailing in the sky.
Then.

Formless.
Bulky.
Random shapes.
Waiting for it to form again.

BookNerd35This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:37 pm:
Great job! Alot of visual parts that really adds to the story!

Starstruck_001This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 9:47 pm :
Thank u, I reallly hoped that there would be alot of visual, and i guess there is!

RoyalCoronaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 30 at 4:42 pm:
Wow! Great job! This is a great poem with nice visual parts that make this alll the more interesting, nice job!

May 30 at 6:09 pm :
thank you very much if u see my other stuff, please read/comment/ and rate them too