Take a walk | Teen Ink

Take a walk

By hhbunny13 GOLD, Linn Creek, Missouri
hhbunny13 GOLD, Linn Creek, Missouri

You don't have to like them to respect them

While walking in early June on a day that the weather man has predicted rain it’s absolutely mystical.

Where a yard of grass that dogs lay turn to fields that horses graze to forest that snakes and frogs explore. Everything’s color brought out, but best of all, the green leafs that seem they have come from a picture. Along with the damp color of bark, and the nature made creeks in the drive way. With lighting that cracks the sky making a path in the grey and blue shaded sky, paints an Artist’s masterpiece.

The pitter patter of rain paired with the load rumble of thunder. Then not a second later comes the sound of wind blowing leafs. All the while the water running down hill and puddle water splashing under feet makes an orchestra.

The aroma of wet ground with a hint of damp grass and tree bark, travel to your nose making a nature kitchen while leafs flying around and the breeze blowing gentle along with gravel squishing down as you take a step make a dance.

This is the production put on by Mother Nature on a day that the weather man predicted rain.

I just wanted to put in to words what i see when it's suppose to rain.