Black/Blacker/Blackest

The feathers of a crow are black
The ink of my pen is blacker
The pain of my heart is blackest

lackadaisicalwolf said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 6:24 pm:
You're welcome, I'm glad to make you happy :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:45 pm :
Thanks. 

lackadaisicalwolf replied...
Jun. 6, 2013 at 10:40 pm :
This was supposed to be a reply, sorry >.<

lackadaisicalwolf said...
Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:13 pm:
This is really awesome! I feel exactly like this.

Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:11 pm :
Thanks so much, Wolf, for relating to my poem. It makes me happy in a way when people relate to my work. 

SaphiraBrightscales said...
May 29, 2013 at 5:05 am:
I LOve the title, I don't know why, it's just amazing. Pulled me to the poem. Also, I felt (maybe it's just me) that it wasn't just some whimsical thought :P   The Haiku is outstanding as always. Mckay, you never fail to amaze.

Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:13 pm :
Wow, that's so nice of you, Saphira. Your work always amazes me too. However, this isn't a haiku. Thought I should let you know. Doesn't matter. But Thank you. 

SaphiraBrightscales replied...
Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:38 am :
Oh shoot me! I naturally thought it was and didn't even bother to see how it wasn't 5,7,5....Of course it matters...It is an amazing poem though. I love it Mckay.... 

Jun. 13, 2013 at 5:05 pm :
It's ok. ^u^ Thanks. Glad you love it regardless of what it is.

Jun. 13, 2013 at 5:05 pm :
By the way, I wouldn't shoot you. Never. 

SaphiraBrightscales replied...
Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:16 am :
Hehehe...I know you won't :D And you're welcome.

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 27, 2013 at 4:05 pm:
I quite like this! Short, sweet, concise...and beautifully melancholy! Nice work! :D

May 27, 2013 at 7:19 pm :
Thanks, Krasota.

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 21, 2013 at 2:25 am:
Absolutely love this! ;o This has gotta be one of my favorites of urs. ;3 

May 22, 2013 at 4:06 pm :
Thanks, Scar. ^u^ You're such awesome-sauce. 

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15, 2013 at 6:57 pm:
(Teenink stop making it so difficult for me to comment on people's work. I am trying to click 'Post a comment' not 'Share/bookmark'. JEEZE.) Anyways, I am done ranting, Mckay I love this! I like this darker side to your work, how impressive. I love the title and how well the picture goes with it. You create some very vivid imagery in here for the reader.. I loved all the pictures that painted into my head. And though the color used was black, this poem popped some real color ... (more »)

May 22, 2013 at 4:05 pm :
It happens to me lately too, Lexua. So I know the pain. And thanks for the comment. And black is a cool color. And slimming too when you wear it.

May 22, 2013 at 5:22 pm :
Oops. Lexus. 

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6, 2013 at 12:15 pm:
Oh, my! Great to see a darker side of your poetry. The imagery is rad :)

May 6, 2013 at 2:04 pm :
Thanks. My poetry used to be darker, when I was going through that I'm-depressed-just-being-a-rebellious-teen-phase. But this is just a little whimsy of a piece. Glad you like it, and find it "rad". Maybe in the future I'll add more darker pieces. Dunno yet. Thank you, MyApocalyptic.