White Wings

For every smile,for every laugh
she feels in my missing half
but shes not bound to this world
like I
Her place belongs above the sky
She drives me crazy, I can't get a grip
If she goes my heart will rip
I wish,I wish that I could fly
and follow her where the heavens ly
When she goes to the land of kings I will wish for all that the heaven
brings
For all the gold,and all the things
I just wish for her
and her white wings

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:33 pm:
This is really good ;)

IrenieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 4 at 2:25 am:
Once again, good imagery. But the verses were a little jaunty if you know what I mean. They shot from place to place and from style to style. I felt that for such a high fantasy topic, the wording was a little simple, but that's just my opinion. Otherwise good job :)

Reddy2325 said...
May 1 at 11:28 pm:
This is really good! I fell the same feeling that you feel about another guy, so it really hit the heart. (hopefully that is the right saying, haha) Keep up the good work!

Reddy2325 replied...
May 1 at 11:35 pm :
If any skeptics were wondering if I was a guy I am here to inform you that I am a girl and I like boys. Sorry for the mix up, haha.

Night_StarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 1 at 11:51 pm :
Itts fine siple mistake :)

May 1 at 11:21 pm:
I rlly liked the rhythm of this....overall very good (;

May 1 at 11:27 pm :
Thanks  

Anjelique L. said...
May 1 at 12:49 pm:
MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL

May 1 at 12:50 pm :
THANXS!!!!!