Second chances and hidden feelings

A second chance as turn an ran i try to run,
but your long gone a single tear marks my fears of never loving,
As the shards of glass comes suffocating my last breaths
You touched my heart when you opened your mouth,
You made me cry when you screamed your feelings
You made me think when I saw you alone
You made me feel when I became friends
You made me die when you took your life
When i see a ghost i think the most ts my soul trying to tell me to move on from the despair,
I feel but then i look and its you laughing at what could be ,
like a broken mirror never giving up on my misery
You don't know me you see the insanity in my mind as the monsters in my head,
You think shes a monster she cant feel,
Shes a ghost she can't hear, shes a ghoul she cant scream ,
Shes alone she wont be seen,
I am real I can hear as you make your names as you kill my soul,
I can feel the pain and misery of being unwanted by the likes of you,
I can scream as this world kills me all so the monsters might be in my head,
They might be ripping me apart slowly leading to my destruction,
but it seems the monsters are my only friends and you humans are nothing but a insane side of this world

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:13 pm:
The thing about your writing style Luna, is that it sucks the reader in and never spits them out. I had to read this over and over becuase of its deep meaning and deeper metaphors. The ending speaks honesty: "But it seems the monsters are my only friends and you humans are nothing but a insane side of this world." It makes me want to think about our purpose and everything in between. Well done; I believe this shouldve gotten Editors Choice!

maelstrom14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 10:21 pm:
i feel like this sometimes. Ive never expeirenced someone taking their own life though i hope i never do. and im sorry if you have. good poem very good.

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 23 at 4:25 pm:
As I said, it touches the heart. We all have things we have to fight with. amazing :D

Stuck_In_Madness said...
May 20 at 3:16 pm:
I really  liked this because i understand what you mean by fighting the monsters and screaming out pain. im not a huge fan of freeverse but i thought the flow worked to your advantage and you have done a lovely job with this piece:)

zendayaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 4 at 9:59 pm:
great work it projects sadness,feae,and depression great job i love how u worded it great job.  

BrittyBritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 29 at 7:13 pm:
this was really amazing.. really nice job with this