This Time I'll Be Strong | Teen Ink

This Time I'll Be Strong

April 9, 2013
By KiraVogt2896 SILVER, La Canada Flintridge, California
KiraVogt2896 SILVER, La Canada Flintridge, California
9 articles 0 photos 21 comments

Favorite Quote:
'Our love is like the wind... I can’t see it, but I sure can feel it.' By Landon, A Walk To Remember. Movie and book.


Can you let me be?
I'm sick of words you yell
I'm wanting to leave, but you keep comin'
You are my nightmare!
Don't harass me anymore, don't punch me or touch me
I want to go home, to see light again
No no, let go..
Leave me, and you will not see me again.
Hopefully you'll see that you are a devil, burned and crushed... You deserve that!

In the morning, I hear sirens near by, I want to yell, but somehow I keep quiet.
I sleep for a little bit, I wake up with beating by you ugly man.
I cannot sleep again, because of you, I will alway be scared never ever be the way I was. THANKS A LOT!
I hear sirens again, then with ought even thinking I yell my loudest, "Help, help anyone!"
Soon the cops swarm me and help me out with all my bruises and scars.. I feel weak. Because of you.

I see my home and get chills. I see my mom, dad and two sisters and not to forget my two lovely dogs.
I run to them, all crying and hugs and kisses. I am so happy to be back with them.
Thanks for helping me getting out of there.
You will never see me, and you will never get out.
I am happy now, and you cant do any thing about it.