The Lengths This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Everyone has a song
that reminds them of
someone.
I wish this song didn't
remind me of you,
but perhaps that is why
it is my favorite.

dinksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 12:39 am:
Thanks so much!

JulePearlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! I love this!! So short, but so meaningful at the same time. I really related to it! Great job.

sunnyandsugarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Short,sweet and meaningful. Perfect. Keep writing X

dinksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 12:40 am :
Thankyou!!

No-one-knows-me..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very nice poem.  Relatible and very setimental.

today at 12:38 am :
Thank you!

JlovestT said...
Nov. 21, 2013 at 6:19 am:
I love this poem!!!!!

dina8This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:52 pm :
Thank you so much

MissExplorationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:21 am:
I can totally relate to this poem. It's short and simple with a great meaning. Great job on having it be posted on Teen Ink's Magazine!