The Lengths This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Everyone has a song
that reminds them of
someone.
I wish this song didn't
remind me of you,
but perhaps that is why
it is my favorite.

dinks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:39 am
Thanks so much!

JulePearl said...
Wow! I love this!! So short, but so meaningful at the same time. I really related to it! Great job.

sunnyandsugarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Short,sweet and meaningful. Perfect. Keep writing X

dinks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:40 am
Thankyou!!

No-one-knows-me..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very nice poem.  Relatible and very setimental.

Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:38 am
Thank you!

JlovestTThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 21, 2013 at 6:19 am
I love this poem!!!!!

dina8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much

MissExploration said...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:21 am
I can totally relate to this poem. It's short and simple with a great meaning. Great job on having it be posted on Teen Ink's Magazine!