The Life of the DEAD!! | Teen Ink

The Life of the DEAD!!

By Beaver143 SILVER, St. Helens, Oregon
Beaver143 SILVER, St. Helens, Oregon

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”
― Edgar Allan Poe

Running for your life, you are being chased by the living dead. All you know is that if you stop you will be dead in an instant. But you don`t know what you should do. You don`t want to die, yet you don`t want to keep on running. You don`t have anything to do but run, and run, and run for your entire life. But eventually they should stop, right? Well, guess what, you were wrong. You were completely wrong. They will never stop. They will never die. And the reason is because they are already dead. They are from the dead. They are from beyond the light. You know how in movies, when people die someone always says “Don`t run into the light.” Well those “people” that are chasing you saw the “bright light.” And now the only thing that keeps them above ground is the taste of your delicious flesh in there rotted dead mouth. And see the thing is no matter how much you try to run and hide from them, you can`t. They will always find you. And eventually they will eat you. And you will become one of those death demons. And then for the rest of you miserable life, well dead life you will do nothing but kill and eat, kill and eat, kill and eat. So just give it up, you will never get away. And in the end you will end up just like them!!!!

Death, Pain, and having to write a haunted story for L.A. at school.