I Take Back My Tears This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I take back my tears
the wasted years
I spent crying
for what never could happen

I take back my heart
my shattered heart
Up off the ground
and back in my arms

I take back my hope
wasted on you
and toss it aside
for it has no meaning now

Nothing you say
no words
no songs
can heal the bleeding wound
That you opened again and again

I walk a free woman
held by nothing of yours
and fly away free
as free as the wind

NJacobY said...
May 3 at 2:35 pm
Descriptive and unique. I like it.

NJacobY replied...
May 3 at 2:36 pm
500th comment :)

Soccergirl_MGSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2 at 9:16 am
That was really good! You are most definitely a very talented writer. I have some poems to if anyone would consider reading my article and telling me about it in the comments. Good job again!

leilawarner said...
May 1 at 6:58 pm
Great piece! You are seriously talented. Would anyone consider reading my article and critique in the comments. Possibly like it if you like it? Thanks :)

Savage14 said...
Apr. 27 at 7:09 pm
I like this very much

Savage14 replied...
Apr. 27 at 7:09 pm
Can someone read my poem

Bacon.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 9:09 pm
This is so melancholy and beautiful. I love it so much! :)

Mushh said...
Apr. 13 at 1:56 am
Wow.. Beautiful :3

JennaLuvzYou replied...
Apr. 20 at 2:49 pm
I agree !!!! very beautiful !!

RebeccaMcCThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 2:14 pm
I love this poem. I wish I could write as well as you do. Well done. You should be proud

Mushh replied...
Apr. 13 at 1:54 am
Umm.. can you read mine too?? And well give a review and point out my mistakes? Please?

urworstnightmare replied...
Apr. 20 at 2:44 pm
no ur poem is probs trash bro

makeupartist16 said...
Apr. 11 at 9:51 pm
It has a great flow. Awesome job.

mlbryson said...
Apr. 10 at 2:59 am
love love it

God-of-Wonder said...
Apr. 7 at 4:03 am
well done bravo

socialkaysualtyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26 at 10:27 pm
i feel this way a lot too

Elizabeth25 said...
Mar. 25 at 1:45 pm
I don't comment on articles often, but I must tell you that I am so inspired by this!

aman_rakhi said...
Mar. 8 at 5:28 am
Good and free writing...

Sofia_Gonz07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 8:42 pm
This is so good, keep on writing. I was bored before I read this and loved reading this from you.

SammyLuvz said...
Mar. 6 at 7:44 pm
Very beautiful written :)

CrossBowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 6 at 11:16 am
Now on my favorite list.