I Take Back My Tears This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I take back my tears
the wasted years
I spent crying
for what never could happen

I take back my heart
my shattered heart
Up off the ground
and back in my arms

I take back my hope
wasted on you
and toss it aside
for it has no meaning now

Nothing you say
no words
no songs
can heal the bleeding wound
That you opened again and again

I walk a free woman
held by nothing of yours
and fly away free
as free as the wind

Savage14 said...
Apr. 27 at 7:09 pm
I like this very much

Savage14 replied...
Apr. 27 at 7:09 pm
Can someone read my poem

Bacon.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 9:09 pm
This is so melancholy and beautiful. I love it so much! :)

Mushh said...
Apr. 13 at 1:56 am
Wow.. Beautiful :3

JennaLuvzYou replied...
Apr. 20 at 2:49 pm
I agree !!!! very beautiful !!

RebeccaMcCThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 2:14 pm
I love this poem. I wish I could write as well as you do. Well done. You should be proud

Mushh replied...
Apr. 13 at 1:54 am
Umm.. can you read mine too?? And well give a review and point out my mistakes? Please?

urworstnightmare replied...
Apr. 20 at 2:44 pm
no ur poem is probs trash bro

makeupartist16 said...
Apr. 11 at 9:51 pm
It has a great flow. Awesome job.

mlbryson said...
Apr. 10 at 2:59 am
love love it

God-of-Wonder said...
Apr. 7 at 4:03 am
well done bravo

socialkaysualtyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26 at 10:27 pm
i feel this way a lot too

Elizabeth25 said...
Mar. 25 at 1:45 pm
I don't comment on articles often, but I must tell you that I am so inspired by this!

aman_rakhi said...
Mar. 8 at 5:28 am
Good and free writing...

Sofia_Gonz07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 8:42 pm
This is so good, keep on writing. I was bored before I read this and loved reading this from you.

SammyLuvz said...
Mar. 6 at 7:44 pm
Very beautiful written :)

CrossBowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 6 at 11:16 am
Now on my favorite list.

Angelina_Best_Writer said...
Feb. 27 at 3:53 pm
This is really good work!

GraceTaylor12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 3:51 pm
This is amazing! Good work!

iiris said...
Feb. 24 at 3:14 am
I love this!

HenriksenM said...
Feb. 23 at 12:51 pm
Powerful piece