I Take Back My Tears This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I take back my tears
the wasted years
I spent crying
for what never could happen

I take back my heart
my shattered heart
Up off the ground
and back in my arms

I take back my hope
wasted on you
and toss it aside
for it has no meaning now

Nothing you say
no words
no songs
can heal the bleeding wound
That you opened again and again

I walk a free woman
held by nothing of yours
and fly away free
as free as the wind

Bacon.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:09 pm
This is so melancholy and beautiful. I love it so much! :)

MushhThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 13 at 1:56 am
Wow.. Beautiful :3

JennaLuvzYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 20 at 2:49 pm
I agree !!!! very beautiful !!

RebeccaMcC said...
Apr. 12 at 2:14 pm
I love this poem. I wish I could write as well as you do. Well done. You should be proud

MushhThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 13 at 1:54 am
Umm.. can you read mine too?? And well give a review and point out my mistakes? Please?

urworstnightmare replied...
Apr. 20 at 2:44 pm
no ur poem is probs trash bro

makeupartist16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 9:51 pm
It has a great flow. Awesome job.

mlbryson said...
Apr. 10 at 2:59 am
love love it

God-of-Wonder said...
Apr. 7 at 4:03 am
well done bravo

socialkaysualtyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26 at 10:27 pm
i feel this way a lot too

Elizabeth25This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25 at 1:45 pm
I don't comment on articles often, but I must tell you that I am so inspired by this!

aman_rakhiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 8 at 5:28 am
Good and free writing...

Sofia_Gonz07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 8:42 pm
This is so good, keep on writing. I was bored before I read this and loved reading this from you.

SammyLuvzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 6 at 7:44 pm
Very beautiful written :)

CrossBowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 6 at 11:16 am
Now on my favorite list.

Angelina_Best_WriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 27 at 3:53 pm
This is really good work!

GraceTaylor12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 3:51 pm
This is amazing! Good work!

iirisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 3:14 am
I love this!

HenriksenMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23 at 12:51 pm
Powerful piece

AditiVibgyorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23 at 8:23 am
Wow...this is so beautiful :)