Change

Nothing lasts forever and everything has its end,
When summer passes and golden leaves from trees lightly descend.
And soon after that fall will cease all of its existence,
And winter’s chill will snow on us with unwavering persistence.
The warmness of spring feels like an eternity away,
In reality it was there along the way.
Because nothing lasts forever and spring will reappear,
Nothing lasts forever you just have to persevere.

beccalynn1663 said...
I will. Thanks:)

dbk1098 said...
Love!! I really like how the imagery supports the poem! Keep writing!

LivelyJade said...
It's very cool! I love how the seasons are mixed in with it and showing how everything changes. :)

beccalynn1663 replied...
thankkk you!

Anathema-Equinox said...
I love how you incorpreated the seasons.  I would love to read more of your wiring.  Keep up the awesome work :)

beccalynn1663 replied...
Thanks! I'll be writing plenty more!

AmorMoriturThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is great! i love it!! i like how it says to keep moving on because it is so true

beccalynn1663 replied...
Aw thank you for the compliment!

The-Amazing-Spider-ZayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love it, I find it highlhy something to read over and over and over again please keep it up and make more :)

beccalynn1663 replied...
Okay! Thank you I'll put up another one as soon as possible!

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing i love the flow and magic that you words hold

beccalynn1663 replied...
Thank you!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow, awesome! Theres a slight rythym as well, and i love the whole concept! ur extremely talented :)

beccalynn1663 replied...
thanks so much! that means a lot:)

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really love this!!! Beautiful :) where I live the weather can change in a mere hour. But not only the weather here changes frequently. Attitudes and emotions and relationships can also. AMAZING!!!

beccalynn1663 replied...
thank you so much for taking the time to read it! glad you enjoyed it:)

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
You're welcome :) Thannk you!!! I would probably never had the chance to read this if you hadn't givin me the heads up! :)