Pieces

Crash
Hear the shattered glass?
Jagged knives
Cascading
To the barren ground.
Crash
Hear that sound?
It never ends;
The pieces scatter,
Hear the clatter.
Crash
Of the piercing glass.
Ripped in two,
The pressure grew.
Crash
Slicing rain.
Try to run,
Nothing gained.
Crash
Fractured art.
Sweep it up-
Where to start?

Crash

Here lies my
Shattered heart.

ZeroDarkFlirty said...
I have but one word for this work, and that word is AWESOME. You have a very developed rhyme scheme (something I have yet to master) and very clever imagery. Great job.

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you for your AWESOME comment lol

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like how you used the words, they created a live image. Love your work! Keep it up!

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I absolutely love, love, love, love, love this poem.

Thanks so much :P glad u liked it

jmitchbb said...
I love the imagery and rhythm to this poem. You are one of few people that are able to make your poems rhyme without seeming childish...Great Work!

Alex_Writer said...
Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:01 am
Your such a great writer!  Loved how you asked questions that kept me reading.  Most poets don't take that risk.  Great Job :)

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow this is really unique and amazing i had to re read it like 6 more times

YellowRose79 said...
I really like the flow of this piece, it represented what what you were talking about! Great job :)

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow. There are alot of visual effects here. I love that, this was really well written. Great job!

Thank u, it means so much! :)