Conversation with a Realist

Maybe you could change the world
With fancy scientific terms
And a multitude of chemicals
But there are too many doctors already
And you say that the job market's wrong
After all, what is a dream
If you can't make any money?

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Haha, that was bright and crisp! I did like the last two lines especially! You know I am the exact opposite of a realist and in this world that's obviously a bad thing.... :P

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Haha I wouldn't say being unrealistic is all bad. :P Sometimes it's the best way to be!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yes, sometimes,, hahahah, I like to be unrealistic all the time, it's more fun.. :P

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is my favorite piece I've read by you so far.