Walking on Caroline Avenue This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Walking the strawberry lanes
of Caroline Avenue in summer
the honey air sets on your skin.
You’re swimming in the golden luster,
breathing in the warm sun,
letting it fill the soul with
hazy daydreams lost in clouds.
Walking the strawberry lanes
holding Caroline’s hand in summer.

MissShahThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:46 pm:

I have never experienced such a thing bit I have felt such things for my soul have experienced it! love it=)

please cheek my stuff too..!

spencyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 11:15 am:
good job....5/5 visit me

ClementineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 10:59 pm:
Really appeales to all the senses. I can taste summer on my tounge. I absolutely adore this poem. It is one of my favorites on this site!

lexi10824 said...
Jun. 17, 2009 at 12:30 am:
I love this poem...it's definately brings about the feel of summer. As a fellow Portlander, I liked this poem a lot. <3

chewsbooks said...
Feb. 15, 2009 at 4:07 pm:
i feel like it's summer already! :-D