Breaking

Your voice is in my ears,
I’m listening.

Your smile is in my dreams,
I’m waking.

Your name is on my lips,
I’m screaming.

Your love is in my heart,
I’m breaking.

FireloverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:23 am
There are no words that can describe this fully describe, so I'll do my best :p truly amazing :)

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Hey, thanks, Firelover. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Superhero_FanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Woah! That was beautiful Half.note! Eight lines? How did you do that. Please keep writing!

Oops, I never keep up with comments.... Anyways, thank you, Superhero_Fan. ^u^

DoctorbugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Magic. Pure magic. The shortest tends to be the sweatest. I don't know how you do it.

How do I do it? ...Magic. *waves hand in a rainbow formation*

packerbacker12_aka_the_illiterate_aka_kdogThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i think a lot of people can relate to this, nice job!

Thanks, packerbacker. :D  God bless. ♥