I Remember

I remember
The love we once shared
As we laid in the grass
Our souls freshly bared.
I remember
How you promised me
That I was your lock
And you were my key.
I remember
How we kissed under the moon
And how everything ended
Much too soon.
I remember
The lights in the windshield
And your panicked eyes
The nights our fates were sealed.
I remember
The long fight
You suffered through
That tragic night.
I remember
How we used to be.
Before you lost yourself
To save me.
I remember
The look in your eye.
As you whispered
Your final goodbye.
I remember
Every day I do
I wish I could forget
That night with you.

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:07 pm:
Hi! This is so, so good. Omg. The amount of emotion in here is too much for me to handle. This is amazing! It flows so nicely and it is written so well. This is impeccable. Keep writing, you're great!

Ashes3lolThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29 at 11:00 pm:
This is so sad... I can feel your emotion, annd it made me cry :.(

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29 at 10:18 pm:
I'm crying my face off with all your emotions in this poem gosh your amazing, if anyone says this peoms bad im seriously gonna think they did not read it i love your emotions, flow, and rythm

Penn_BarodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29 at 6:26 pm:
That's awful! How could you write somethiing that emotional with such conviction? I'll never forgive you for it... (It's a great poem)

ChoirgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 19 at 8:03 pm:
This is really good.  I can relate to it also.  Continue the great work.

jaylen554 said...
Mar. 19 at 5:00 pm:
I really like your poem, you are a great athour.  It's also really emotional

LariElaineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 19 at 1:43 pm:
the very first words got to be, i was literally tearing up by the end of this. 10/10 keep it up!