Hatred | Teen Ink

Hatred

By mxmumpwr SILVER, Johnson City, Tennessee
mxmumpwr SILVER, Johnson City, Tennessee

It spawns inside of us like a twister. Swirling around and destroying everything in its path. It can come from teasing peers or even siblings. It is as violent as a cobra, hiding until you step on it and it injects you with venom.

It will follow you for as little as an hour or to as long as the rest of your life. Most hatred is not seen by any one except you and the person you hate. It will tear apart relationships faster than an axe on firewood.

It causes felonies, death, drug abuse, and even fights. There is no way of stopping this feeling except to tell the person how you feel. Don't keep it bottled up though, because if you do you might explode with...

Hatred.

on Mar. 25 2013 at 7:35 am
Hey guys it's me again.  If you guys play little big pl;anet for the psp, then look up my levels for my poems.  they have the same name as the poems i put on here for you guys to enjoy.  i hope you enjoy them. 

on Mar. 20 2013 at 11:27 am
Hey guys its me again.  i would like to thank the editors for making me a vip on teenink.  It makes me sincerely pleased that my work is appealing to people around the world .