God Opens a Window | Teen Ink

God Opens a Window

By KristenNoel ELITE, Mooresville, North Carolina
KristenNoel ELITE, Mooresville, North Carolina

The tears I cry land on my bed. I can’t take back the words you said. Yes, I may have misunderstood. But that doesn’t make me feel too good. The words that which came out of your mouth, made my feelings head down south. For I can’t understand what you meant. After all the time we have spent. It’s not my fault, it’s not yours at all. It’s just a bully who made you fall. But I can see you're hurt and I can see you start to change. I don’t want our lives to rearrange. She made a mistake, one that’s bigger than yours. But it’s not my decision, ignore those w*****. Because when you fall, I fall alongside. It’s hurting our hearts, it’s hurting our pride. And sweetheart, I don’t know what to do. I’m lost, I’m confused, but I still love you. And love is the strongest emotion in one’s heart. It is always there, till the end and from the start. So when I say I love you more, remember our relationship is worth being strong for. Because the tears I have cried won’t go away, they will continue every day. I still love you, you know I do. You still love me, our love is true. But rephrase the things you have said. The tears I have cried have made me dead. And I know all the rumors and lies may not end, but we are strong together. You are my soul mate, and my best friend. We have made it through together, we have been through so much. We have each others' hearts and souls, from the very first touch. So baby doll understand this when I say that I love you. We will last forever, until our faces turn blue. And even when people say things, I know you can relate; our relationship may not be perfect but it’s far better than great. But today you ended it with cold words. Words I never thought you’d say for sure. Maybe I was naive, but now I know- When one door closes, God opens a window...

Just have to find mine. So I guess this is the last time- I just gotta say goodbye. But I can't. I still love you. And you still love me... Goodbye... My Stephen...

My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday because of all the drama at school. So if you ever get in that situation, end it before it's too late. I still love him, and he loves me. But it's over he says. And now I'm dead...