Brooding in Black & White This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The brooding soul
Sees the world in black and white
With fifty shades of dark
And a little less in light
But not by his control
You might believe he's the most depressed of men
But he's really just a penguin

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
AWESOME!!!!! (AND YES I AM GOING TO KEEP WRITING IN CAPS) I LOVE EVERYBIT OF THIS PERFECT!!! :) KEEP ROCKIN :)

D0rkl0rd said...
This is great. I really made me laugh. Clever, short, and to the point. Love it :)

JourneyWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Beautiful. HAHHA you wrote this one for me :3 aiiiii im so proud of you. Your new stuff is so good too. EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS DUDE"S STUFF! IT ROCKS! Cough and check out mine while you're at it ;) 

HoldingHerHand This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 16, 2013 at 9:31 am
Yes, I wrote it for you. I think its appropreate that my most succesful poem was one I wrote off of something you said. :)

May 16, 2013 at 9:33 am
Appropriate*

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Haha, this was really cute :3
I checked out some of your other works as well. Great job!(: & Check out my artwork too please! (I have many more awaiting approval)

PenguinzillaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love how you did the play on words, very clever!!

SilentWhisper said...
Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:27 am
ha i clicked yhe link. excellant poem, orginal, funny and  clever play on words

CTS207 said...
Mar. 12, 2013 at 1:01 am
5 for Adorability

Shooting-Starr said...
Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:13 am
I like it. Lol.

thegreatmorry said...
This poem is quite clever and comical