Brooding in Black & White This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The brooding soul
Sees the world in black and white
With fifty shades of dark
And a little less in light
But not by his control
You might believe he's the most depressed of men
But he's really just a penguin

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:08 pm:
AWESOME!!!!! (AND YES I AM GOING TO KEEP WRITING IN CAPS) I LOVE EVERYBIT OF THIS PERFECT!!! :) KEEP ROCKIN :)

D0rkl0rd said...
today at 2:04 pm:
This is great. I really made me laugh. Clever, short, and to the point. Love it :)

JourneyWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15 at 11:20 pm:
Beautiful. HAHHA you wrote this one for me :3 aiiiii im so proud of you. Your new stuff is so good too. EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS DUDE"S STUFF! IT ROCKS! Cough and check out mine while you're at it ;) 

HoldingHerHandThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 16 at 9:31 am :
Yes, I wrote it for you. I think its appropreate that my most succesful poem was one I wrote off of something you said. :)

May 16 at 9:33 am :
Appropriate*

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 7:23 pm:
Haha, this was really cute :3
I checked out some of your other works as well. Great job!(: & Check out my artwork too please! (I have many more awaiting approval)

PenguinzillaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25 at 11:59 pm:
I love how you did the play on words, very clever!!

SilentWhisperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 16 at 10:27 am:
ha i clicked yhe link. excellant poem, orginal, funny and  clever play on words

CTS207This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12 at 1:01 am:
5 for Adorability

Shooting-StarrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 11 at 11:13 am:
I like it. Lol.

thegreatmorryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 9 at 4:29 pm:
This poem is quite clever and comical