Heart of clay This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

My friend I say,
your heart is like a chunk of clay
yet you are the only potter who can form it.
So decide what you will make.

AthenaMarisaDeterminedbyFate This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:11 am
Wow, this is beautiful! So simple, and yet so amazing. I love it!

Sparkle1pops This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:36 am
Thank you :) I love short poems...they leave you with more to think about

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like how this poem makes you think about life. The theme is deep even though the poem is simple yet concise. Love it.

Thank you :) This is what I had in mind and evry time I myselfy read the poem, I get something different from it :)

Irenie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:33 am
I love this poem. It holds so much meaning, even though it's really short. Great job!

OpulentColors This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautifully done. I would expand (:

Thank you; however, the whole point is that the reader has to decipher the poem by themselves.