friends

I have these crazy friends
That will be with me until the very end
These friends of mine
Help me realize
My fears
And help me wipe away my tears
Because those that care
Stay and play there part
And l leave an impression I on our hearts

sophistryxo said...
today at 2:20 pm:
This is very simple and cute-great work!

Kris_10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 13 at 9:39 pm:
This poem is very simple. The thing is i feel like you could have gone so much more in depth with it. It feels as though your only skimmig the surface. Try going back and digging into the emotion. But it works!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 16 at 1:13 pm:
Well done on capturing the true essence of freindship.  At the end of the day, all we have are our true freinds.

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25 at 3:19 pm:
I feel the same way! You captured it so well!