A Lovelier Sunrise

When the first ray of the waking sun
Penetrates the tranquil dew drop,
Dwelling on the jade leaf of a beautiful red rose,
Your cherubic face will hover,
Blushing baby pink over the flower...
A lovelier sunrise in Kashmir;
And in those exotic eyes of yours,
I behold the very sun;
Glowing gloriously as ever.

necci said...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:54 am:
beautiful, that is a very skillfully written poem

AnonymousLoveLetter said...
Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:06 am:
That is beautiful. I like the words you used for the detail of the poem. Its like I can see it as an oil painting with the perfect colors. Well done.

augustsummerflingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:10 am :
Thank you anonymous. :) looking forward to reading your poetry ;)

anJoOM said...
Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:05 am:
Great Work!! Keep Going!!

Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:07 am :
Thank you :)

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:52 am:
Its really beautiful!! I could feel every word in the poem. nice flow! 

Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:56 am :
thank you :)  

Sabeen_YameenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:42 am:
awww...beautiful.. (take this 'awww' as when you see a cute baby) kepp on writing.. :)

Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:44 am :
thank you, Sabeen :)