Darkness-throughout time and space | Teen Ink

Darkness-throughout time and space

By solamar BRONZE, Irvine, California
solamar BRONZE, Irvine, California

In the darkness your world awaits, the darkness never cared for, the night never seen, the candle is its only hope for without it it will stay uncovered, it is all but a splinter, though the simple think it not, go and light it up, for the darkness isn’t helpful, though you can give us but a taste, you are not the only one, but still you can be great, lighting up the universe throughout time and space! The depths of the oceans hold no water, the light from the sun no heat, even the galaxy holds no stars, yet you can uncover it all, the moon in the night, gather your stars and uncover it all, though your window only small. Throughout the cosmos there is but darkness but those willing can be a star the universes colliding making our cause go far, but even that holds no light to the greatest night, it is in you and in me we are among it as well as all else, it flows the day, it flows through the night, it engulfs all of space, there is no light but only the abyss there is no knowledge but merely a blank yet it stays there for us to uncover, the explorers of time and space.