I will always be yours | Teen Ink

I will always be yours

Always yours till the day I shall die. They belong to you these tears i cry.You said you loved me, I thought it was true. You left me alone now what do I do? I wish I could stop it, my heart it bleeds you're love is all that i need.My tears have fallen. Blood drips to the floor All my dreams in life flew out the door. Why can't you love me the way i love you, why can't you see it from my point of view? I want you to love me. I want you to care i want you to tell me you will always be there. I'm always yours till the day i shall die... My life ended when you said goodbye.

dancer25 GOLD said...
dancer25 GOLD, West Babylon, New York

"Hope will never be silent'

this way very beautiful. i loved reading it. it also reminded me of my ended/dead relationship. even though it was in paragraph format (wich i normaly dont like) it still flowed. i love this keep writing

Jade.I.Am ELITE, Fishers, Indiana

“If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose”
― Charles Bukowski

I give you 5 stars!! Very beautiful, especially because I can still understand your rhythm easily in spite of the format. A-m-a-z-I-n-g!

HouseofYork GOLD, Powhatan, Virginia

"...Time and Chance happened to them all." Ecc 9:11

VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL! I would love to give you five stars. But alas your format for this poem is that of a paragraph and not that of a poem. Please keep writing but break up your lines.
So they flow                                                                 with true beauty                                                     like this.