Good Enough

The told me I couldn't fly
I soared
They told me to close my eyes
I saw everything
They told me I was nothing
I became
They told me I would fail
I conquered
They told me I would never be good enough
I proved them wrong

7_Ambitions said...
today at 6:41 pm:
Short but meaningful , as well as motovational. I Love it alot. it says so much is such little lines .

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 6:16 pm:
Hi! This is such a great poem.. it really reflects on being good enough, no, on being the BEST. This is so sweet and simple and to the point, but has such a bigger meaning.. you are a really, really good writer. I am excited to read more of your work! I love this! You're great! Xx!

Becky12321This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 4 at 5:23 pm:
this is the Best Keep going!

MalorieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 4 at 1:44 pm:
This is amazing! Really strong :)

SuzieQ777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 9:31 pm:
its def a good motivation poem :) i love it

Rdelaney said...
Mar. 3 at 6:59 pm:
This is great! To the point but pretty!

ShadowTheWolf6556 said...
Mar. 3 at 6:59 pm:
i love it!! its a really good poem :D

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 6:46 pm:
well done:)

EnnaGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 6:39 pm:
its amazing!!! i love it!

WhiteSwan13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 5:29 pm:
I love this poem, it's so inspiring :)

Indigo_Ink000This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21 at 10:48 am:
Short, but sweet... I love it. :) Awesome job.

Juanacanta said...
Feb. 21 at 10:45 am:
Good Job....lol hey u write??

jess14 said...
Feb. 20 at 3:08 pm:
Thank you so much for your feed back!

Sabeen_YameenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20 at 1:43 am:
ahan... nice one.... if u don'y mind, i'll give a suggestion... add that how did u became successful in this..it will make ur poem more powerful.. simple words are used but this poetry is strong enough. keep on writing.. xx

Bmw14 said...
Feb. 19 at 6:16 pm:
I really liked it, it made me smile. Keep writing because that was great.

AngelfreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 6:02 pm:
Wonderful, keep it up!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 5:58 pm:
The first line has a typo, but besides that it is really good!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 2:01 pm:
This is awesome! I love it! it describes how I feel like everyday. Keep writing! 5/5 stars