A Dove

My eyes were full of
Love that I thought I’d never see
Is here in a way
The bird that has come to stay
Will not be caged or freed

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 22 at 4:48 pm:
Love never leaves. Love is always there. Everywhere. To stay, like you said. I can't say anything, except that your poem is great, powerful, stirring, true, and inspiring. Thanks for sharing your poem.

RyanM.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 22 at 5:21 pm :
I might end up writing a poem that deals with you. You're starting to make an impact.

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23 at 11:02 pm :
I'm not sure how I make impact or if I even make a big impact, probably small impact. But even if I make a small or big impact, I guess I do make a impact somehow. We all make impacts. Thank you, I guess?