A Dove

My eyes were full of
Love that I thought I’d never see
Is here in a way
The bird that has come to stay
Will not be caged or freed

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love never leaves. Love is always there. Everywhere. To stay, like you said. I can't say anything, except that your poem is great, powerful, stirring, true, and inspiring. Thanks for sharing your poem.

RyanM. replied...
I might end up writing a poem that deals with you. You're starting to make an impact.

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I'm not sure how I make impact or if I even make a big impact, probably small impact. But even if I make a small or big impact, I guess I do make a impact somehow. We all make impacts. Thank you, I guess? 

RyanM. replied...
You are making an impact by what you say. You let me know that these poems are important to you and others. Which makes me realize I'm not alone and my plans of helping people with my poetry is working. You help me realize my dreams are coming true. that's how you are making an impact. A good one at that. Thank you.

MissEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I'm glad that your dreams are coming true, you deserve them to come true. Your poems do help me a lot, and I look forward to reading more of your poems. I am honored and glad that I know you for you're a great person. And also, you're welcome I guess, haha.