With Every

With every breath I take you're coursing through my veins
With every move I make you're dancing on my skin
With every beat my heart makes you're slithering in my blood
With every step I take you're following right behind
With every word that escapes my lips you're attached to my vocal cords
With every picture my eyes take you're hidden somewhere unseen
With every laugh I make you're the sound that radiates the room
With every feeling of love that consumes me you're the reason why

ZozeyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 7:44 pm:
What to say to love and brilance...?

SapphireLamourThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 4:15 pm:
I like the visuals you give in this poem.

sadesddThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 12:14 pm:
This poem has amazing word choice and every word I see is love

NicholasJohnButlersGirl4-EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 9:35 am:
This is an really amazing poem. I can honestly tell how much time you put into it.

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 11:15 pm:
This is amazing and very well written:)

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 10:16 pm:
this makes me think of someone who is deeply in love. i love the detail you included in this, very good.

InkSpilledHeart said...
Feb. 13 at 1:50 pm:
Thanks so much. :D

mattisonteeterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 12:20 am:
There's something so striking about "slithering in my blood" it's such brilliant imagery. Wonderful, I felt the passion.