Together

Some day I'll be.
Right next to you walking closely.
Along the Ocean blue.
Where our first memories grew.
Back in a time.
Where true love did shine.
An experience meant to last.
But our love died fast.
To break through the barriers of society.
And see how we must be!
Oh love of mine.
Sweet and devine.
Stay strong.
Last life long.
Forever & ever.
Together.

Sunny225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:48 pm:
nice work ......... keep at it

HannahBanana99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 19 at 6:04 pm:
Aww it was so cute and uplifting :) great job

country-cuteyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 5:49 pm:
awww i loved it nice job!  

Armyj13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 7 at 5:53 pm :
Thank you!  

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25 at 3:05 pm:
This is a great poem. You really catured the feelings very well. I hope you find that special someone!

Mar. 1 at 5:02 pm :
Thank you I hope to find her to!

SuNshiNe007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 11 at 3:21 pm:
I really like this and know how you feel. I felt this way before I got engaged. But you will find that one person one day, I promise.

Feb. 11 at 3:30 pm :
I know I will. But that one day is very far away.  

SuNshiNe007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 21 at 3:19 pm :
And how do you know ? :)