Crush

Crush
Comes without a warning and
Pushes you hard, down the ground,
Defenceless.
Crush
Increases your blood pressure
And colors your face hurriedly like
A nursery kid in a painting contest.
Crush
Paralyzes your strong athletic feet
And tickles you inside till
You wobble like a klutzy jelly.
Crush
Looks so hypnotically hot
That your head will be in the Sahara
When you’re only still in Serbia.
Crush
May crush your fragile little
Fist sized heart, ruthlessly
By not returning your unsolicited favor.
Crush
Will speak honeyed words like an
Angel from paradise, but when you would
Be too frozen and,
Busy looking at its beautiful lips,
It will lose interest and move away.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:20 pm:
Oh my god, all those comparisons are breathtakingly true!  My especially fav one is "And tickles you inside till You wobble like a klutzy jelly" And Sahara and Siberia! Awesome. I like this poem a lot! I was smiling all the way through...:D

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23 at 6:11 pm:
I like it! You made the word crush so powerful like the emotions are in real life.

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 16 at 1:01 pm:
  I like this. :) I think it’s something that lots of people would be able to relate to.

Tornado M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 8:47 pm:
I didn't get it until it was explained in the comments XD. Well, I think it's a nice concept although the "athletic feet" seems out of place and it seems like you are making all sorts of references about something which the reader is not aware about. If you could make your subject more clear, this would be a very relatable poem. The last few lines are golden by the way!

SteelersJdogThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12 at 5:05 pm:
Fantastic work, very up front and real. I like the comparisons that you drew as well.

jetta.ckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 9 at 12:00 am:
love it!!!  

Shadow4640This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 8 at 8:02 pm:
i dont understand it

GeenaEliseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 8 at 7:43 pm:
This is really interesting. Well done

patriot83 said...
Feb. 8 at 7:27 pm:
This is really good:p So true as well!

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 8 at 6:13 pm:
I thought that this was actually really good! Liked the concept behind it!

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7 at 10:50 pm:
Is crush like a drug or something?

k8hustedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 8 at 12:29 pm :
LOL! thats what i was thinking! What is Crush? like a love crush? Drug? drink? Im lost. lol

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 9 at 8:41 am :
heehe. u can take itt anyway, but i meant the loved up crush teens have on a hottie :P