Forever In My Heart

One day I'll see.
What we could be.
One day I'll grow.
Then maybe you'll know.
How true love affects our hearts.
And leaves them emptier than a homeless mans cart.
Or slowly I'll cry.
True love will never die!
Forever I'll miss you.
And the silly things you do.
To hold your soft hand.
Taking you to my promised land.
Forever in my heart.
Oh forever in my heart...

Sunny225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:55 pm:
all of them in Favorites

Sunny225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:56 pm :
i definatly can rate to it

HannahBanana99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 19 at 6:05 pm:
Wow absolutely beautiful! Loved i! :)

Whitehouse503This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 8 at 1:06 pm:
that was fantastic! I LOVE IT :)

AmieeHope-SierraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 11:37 am:
This is absolutely beautiful. I'm at a loss for words. :D

Armyj13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 19 at 11:38 am :
Thank you Jamie! :)  

SuNshiNe007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 11 at 3:20 pm:
Wow this is beautiful and soo true. I absolutely admire this poem! Great job. Keep up the great work!

Feb. 11 at 3:24 pm :
Thank you Tamara! ;)  

aliceXcheshireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7 at 4:58 pm:
This is so personal, i feel you really went througfht this, just beautiful

Feb. 11 at 11:55 am :
Thank you Alice!!

scissorsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7 at 4:16 pm:
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the emotion! Keep writing! (:

Feb. 7 at 4:18 pm :
Well thank you scissors. I have four more poems waiting to be posted!!! subscribe so you can know when they are posted!!

cookiemonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7 at 1:39 pm:
You can really write! You have great skills! Just keep writing. I look forward to reading more of your stuff, Best Friend.

Feb. 7 at 4:12 pm :
Thank you!! I have been published by the American Library of Poetry and have been published in several books.

cookiemonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 8 at 1:22 am :
Wow! That's just really cool. :D

Feb. 11 at 10:37 am :
I know right!!! It is pretty magical :)  

NateFeuer99 said...
Feb. 7 at 1:28 pm:
Really impressive Shaun! I really loved this poem!

Feb. 7 at 4:12 pm :
Thank you Nate. I have four more waiting to be posted  

NateFeuer99 replied...
Feb. 7 at 6:10 pm :
Ok great can't wait to see those as well! And feel free to check out my writing :) my poems aren't as good but I love writing short stories!