GO FORTH!

I used to drown in confusion. I used to hide in a illusion. When my world fell apart that’s when I learned that I am only a human. I was kept this charade as a man with a reason and it became the masquerade of the season. Through the fog I saw I’m only a blind man, through the noise I heard what only the death can, through the pain I felt only what the numb men withstand! Day by day the only thing that kept me going is that the angels continued to say;

Go forth my faithful child!
Go forth a few more miles!
Go forth and you will soar!
Go forth and you shall not hurt no more!

I used to be consumed by desire, years went by and all my hopes and dreams burned at the fire. I was riding the raging winds of emotion, acting as though I have a plan set in motion. When the world fell apart that’s when I learned at some point everyone is a liar. I used to let anger control me, I used to walk dead scared through the streets! That all changed when I heard the angels say;

Go forth my faithful child!
Go forth a few more miles!
Go forth and you will soar!

I am set on course unknown at least for now but I know I am somewhere I am bound. Somewhere among the lost I shall be found. I was sent on a journey through suffering, couple months I've been on the road of recovering. Now I am determined to stand again! Now once more I am ready to stand and defend! Now I am ready to stand in the midst of the rain, I am ready to stand against the pain! All because I heard the angels say;

Go forth my faithful child!
Go forth a few more miles!
Go forth and you will soar!