Pudding

I feel like pudding
Liquid, like goo
Pumping heart
Beating head
Take me away
Snatch me from the sea
The vast ocean of rain and tears
And daydreams
Let me follow you
Smile with your eyes
And kiss me with your lips
Hold me
I don’t know what to do with myself
I am an explosion of love
I am yours
The strings on my fingers
Are strumming me
As if in a puppet
I want to follow you wherever you are
I want to see you
And take you all in
Never go away
Stay
Melting. We are melting
In and out
Of each other
The gloom spreads
But our love wins
I love you
Love flowing into me
Where to put it. Where to put it?
The water to the seas
The leaves to the trees
The flowers to the bees
Yours, eternally

daywalker67This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6 at 12:38 am:
So good! Amazing writing! :-)

AlandraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5 at 3:57 am:
I also agree with Sakuya...

Feb. 5 at 3:56 am:
This poem made me smile ;) 

AmandaFishThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3 at 8:15 pm:
I really liked it! I sat there and just kept going,"Aw that's so cute! Awww!" I like the writing style and the wording of it all. The rhyming at the end kinda caught me off guard cause I wasn't expecting it. Over all I think it's quite good :)

SakuyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3 at 5:00 pm:
Haha I see the title and and expect an indepth poem about the food and instead I get a very nice poem about love, and the flow of the piece creates this "pudding" feeling

PeytonLovesHarryPotterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3 at 4:07 pm:
Hm, i like it alot, but the use of the title Pudding and the use of it in the poem kind of throws off the romanitc quality of it... :/

Painted-smileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3 at 4:07 pm:
thats adorable!!! teehee pudding :)