Promise

My hero
My star
My promise to you is that
You'll stay in my heart
No matter what
I'll never forget
watch over me from afar
Guide me to the good
and always love me
no matter how long it's been

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it. Your style is very Emily Dickson. Has anyone ever told you that. Love it.

Soccer23 replied...
Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:35 am
Thank you! and no no one has told me that 

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
short and pretty. good work.

Soccer23 replied...
Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:36 am
Thank you! 

TheCapturedBatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The devotion expressed in this poem is deep and beautiful.

Soccer23 replied...
Thank you :)

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is lonely and beautiful at the same time. :3 Lovely

Soccer23 replied...
Thank you :)