My Love | Teen Ink

My Love

By AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York

sometimes you have to forget whats gone appreciate what still remains and look forward to whats coming next

Even if I'm cold or I'm freezing my heart is still warm because of you. We are miles apart but that won't stop me from loving you. I promise I will be loyal and true. When I feel alone and I feel like I want to cry... I think of you and look at the night sky...and it makes me smile every time. I always think about you, I love u the way u are, poem or no poem . You're the passion in my life
You're the secret I can't hide, there is never a day that I don't think of you. Your everything to me, your my love,you are my beautiful dove i would do anything for you, I LOVE YOU <3

I wrote this poem on relationship and how some couples feel about each other

TheUniverse said...
on Jul. 28 2013 at 12:06 am
TheUniverse, Everywhere,, Other

Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.

This is nice, says his Majesty...

Niquel said...
on Jun. 23 2013 at 10:10 am
Niquel, Lipan, Texas

If you don't design your own plan, you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.

-Jim Rohn

Awwweh, how cute.

carothesparrow GOLD, Lilburn, Georgia

dont give up she will talk someday my friend made this quote she is really cool cause she understands about my sister
it starts with ONE to make a differerence!!! i learned this quote at a leadership camp

ohana means family no one gets left behind

i love this its amazing

Alisaluvzyou. BRONZE, Las Angols, California
This so cute and its soo true

EnnaGirl SILVER, Sacramento, California

Be the change you want to see in the world
- Ghandi

this is beautiful. maybe a little more description but it is really good ^_^

PiperBloo GOLD said...
PiperBloo GOLD, Long Island, New York

"there are 2 types of writer's: one that makes you think and one that makes you wonder"Brian Aldiss
"Some things i cannot change but til i try i'll never know" Wicked the musical

hey teedy, very cute and sweet <333 not reall a poem format i would work on your stanza format. Still lovely! keep writing!

iimoeloveii GOLD, Augusta, Georgia

IF YOU CAN'T HANG THEN THERE'S THE DOOR-SLEEPING WITH SIRENS

love it teddy it is cool

Rolledthestone SILVER, Nowhere, Other

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye." (Matthew 7:5) and "All the poeple who supported slavery were free, all the people who support abortion live..."

Really good but do you really smile every time you look at the night sky? How often is that? But I guess it's good to smile a lot. :)

AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York

OMG thanx babe i love u, im really happy u like ed it I LOVE YOU

on Jan. 31 2013 at 9:49 am
Sakuya PLATINUM, Richmond, Virginia
Although this is very cute I do like it and with a start like this your later work will blossom to even more description and beauty.

on Jan. 31 2013 at 8:14 am
THAT IS SOO.........OMG......OMY...ITS SO...... I CANT EXPLAIN JUST THANK YOU......OM THANX..... I LOVE IT.......ITS SO......DEEP AND PASSIONATE AND LOVEABLE I LOVE IT. THANK YOU. ILOVE U <3