even the sky's no limit

Choking tight
Working hard
The clock’s working
Too fast, broken vases
Shattered bonds
Foggy mornings
And starless nights.
Don’t let go, no-
The quitter is the loser
Left to dwindle in the cage.
Sugar that lemon juice
And drink it all up with a
Smiling face, surprise them
All, yes; set yourself free
And fly, out, to the sky
But even that’s not the limit.

Poetic_PersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 3:05 pm:
Wow. This is amazing. I love the little bits of rhyme and lemon juice... too cool :D It's really inspiring too, makes you want to work harder and achieve more.

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 1:31 pm:
This is very creative, and I appreciated the lemon juice line:)

Tornado M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 8:50 pm:
:3 my fave! I agree with the comments, great imagery, nice last line. But what does the lemon juice thing mean? XD

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 14 at 11:18 pm :
it means turn the sour juice into a sweet one, make the best of your bad experiences and learn from it. hope that's clearer! :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 1:22 pm:
Wow, this one is amazing ..And the last line is epic. Love it.... And one of my fav quotes too! :)

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 2 at 11:22 am:
Beautiful poem. I love the imagery in the first few lines, it really sets the tone for the rest of the poem :) And I completely agree! Look at what we've done to prove that the sky's not the limit!