Jump...

a dress among the thorns, lying
atop the petals, strewn
from cliffs below the sprawling sky
and white under the moon.

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:39 pm:
  You were smart not to capitalize anything here. I can tell you paid a lot of attention to your structure.

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:13 pm :
Thank you! The title is actually part of the poem.

jetta.ckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:27 pm:
Simply spectacular! Your word choice, spacing, lines, emphasis, and all of the above were perfect! Your metaphors are strong and you have an impeccable sense of place in your writing, if you know what I mean. Fantastic job.

Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:31 pm :
Thank you! That means a lot:)

wanderlustfulThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:53 am:
I love this. So simple, yet you choose the perfect words to make this very complex and powerful!

Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:21 am :
Thanks for the feedback, especially on such a short poem:)