Love and Food

Our love is like soup
no matter how many times you heat it up
it will always cool off again.

Our love is like Chinese food
after experiencing it you will still
crave something else in 30 minutes.

Our love is like a Clementine
it is miraculously sweet
but it was never grown and harvested.

Our love is like Skittles in a dark movie theater
you never know which flavor you will get.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 1:47 pm:
Your'e very keen and clever. I like that. Great comparisons.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:15 pm :
hahah thanx :)

IrenieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 8 at 12:35 am:
Haha! Hilarious and so true :) You found a unique way to describe love. I don't think many people have done this!  

Mar. 8 at 12:43 am :
Ya I just was thinking about it one time, and decided to turn it in to a poem :)

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21 at 9:32 pm:
Great poem! 

Jan. 21 at 9:54 pm :
Ello mate! thank you so much for your feedback!