Caterpillar Pride

Caterpillar in the tree
working hard for all you'll be
while sleeping you are bent at fates knee.
Hoping and dreaming
melancholy scheming
soon your wings will be spread and you will fly.
Your tiny little heart will be filled with pride as wide as the sky.
Sleeping in the cocoon your hardest I know you try.

IrenieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:36 am
Very sweet. It brings a cute image to mind

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:44 am
hahaha Thank you!

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is very sweet! Good rhymes and rhythm too!

Sophie_sparkle_popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! I was going to make it song but i decided Ilike dit shorter and left it as a poem!

Hamzawaseem said...
Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:49 am
it's very good :)

Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:07 am
Than you Hamza ^.^