That One Moment... | Teen Ink

That One Moment...

January 7, 2013
By kaylinjofighter GOLD, Las Cruces, New Mexico
kaylinjofighter GOLD, Las Cruces, New Mexico
12 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I don't dream at night. I dream all day, I dream for a living."


That one moment…
There’s always that one moment when you think someone is good, but you’re wrong. Then there’s always the next moment when you figure it out, but it’s too late.
There’s always that one moment when you see someone and your heart pounds, but they don’t notice you. Then there’s always the next moment when you realize you could change that, but it’s too late.
There’s always that one moment when you find the perfect something to say, but you hesitated. Then there’s always the next moment when you finally say it, but it’s too late.
There’s always that one moment when “he” talks to you, but you don’t answer. Then there’s always the next moment when you answer, but it’s too late.
There’s always that one moment when you think to yourself “I’m the perfect me.”, but someone else doesn’t agree. Then there’s always the next moment when you figure out they’re wrong, but it’s too late.
There’s always that one moment that you think your life is over, but someone shows the slightest bit of compassion. Then there’s always the next moment that you thank and cherish them, but you were right on time.
This is that one moment that you realize that life is everywhere, you can save it. You realize that the littlest bit of love goes far. That it’s never too late to thank someone. That your life has an impact on his and hers. That there is always someone there, in need, or for you.


The author's comments:
Remember this.