The Loveliest Day

The loveliest day,when we learn something
The loveliest day,when we teach something
The loveliest day, when we help each other
The loveliest day, when we forgive each other
The loveliest day, when we stand and fight
The loveliest day, when we make world light
The loveliest day, when we make other smile
The loveliest day,when
The loveliest day, when we shine like star
The loveliest day, when we dream to be big
The loveliest day, when we try to be big
The loveliest day, when we try to touch the sky
The loveliest day, when we inspire others to fly
The loveliest day, when we encourage each other
The loveliest day, when we change each other
The loveliest day,when we think like leaders

And the most loveliest day, when we change the world ......

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25 at 1:34 pm:
So true, so wonderful, and very beautiful. Thank you for sharing this>

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 14 at 4:24 pm:
I enjoyed the message of this poem, but there was a lot of repition. Maybe try not so much repeating? Otherwise great work!

Emma_rocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 17 at 2:40 pm :
thankew

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome. This poem speaks the truth about many things. Yes, we should be happy and enjoy life. :) It will be the lovliest day when we all live in peace and change the world in the most amazing way possible... Very beautiful. Great job!

Dec. 29, 2013 at 3:09 pm :
thanx.............................:-)

Zoya_Khan said...
Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:03 am:
Very Nice :) :) :)

MoniSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 7, 2013 at 2:58 pm :
thank u so much..........

eyewrite said...
Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:49 am:
this is AWESOME!

Sept. 7, 2013 at 2:59 pm :
thank u so much..............