Eclipse

I rose up,
for that fire would have an ice within,
pure,white snow.
The sun shone bright,
and the mirage you made,
dissolved in the air.

This dreadful touch of nostalgia!

The devil has his wings,
no, no feathers,
yet deceiving enough.
Just enough.

That mystery hid the dark inside,
and so, the eyes,
for the fire didn't possess the ice,
it's fire, and fire within,
as deep as faith allows.

I see the light,
how I see the light,
a stone hardened to its deepest,
only deadly alive,
only darker inside,
dark, dull,
betrayal,
after all.

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 16 at 6:27 am:
I loved it it was incredible

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:25 am :
thanks Luna!!

ForeverMysteryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 29 at 5:32 am:
This is awesome and i love it.....

royalujjwa4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 29 at 5:36 am :
Thanks a lot!

Writergurl101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15 at 2:46 pm:
No prob! If you don't mind my asking what did you do...what happened between you two?  

Jan. 28 at 7:21 am :
he was a friend of mine, i mean like really good friends. Then all of a sudden he began to avoid me, which I still don't know why. I once saw him and his new friend make a picture of me, and laugh about it. And that was that, I have never looked at him ever again. And the worst part is, i don't know why!

Jan. 14 at 8:11 pm:
I just added this to my favorites!!! I agree with it completely and had to have in my favorites!!!!!!

Jan. 14 at 8:50 pm :
that's so nice of you, thanks!

Jan. 13 at 9:07 pm:
I understand completely, I went through that last year with all my friends at school. This year i was to quick to judge my new friend when something seemed all to familiar from last year and almost lost another friend but we worked it out. Don't ever let this get in your way of finding true friends even if you have one friend you have the most friends because they are true and not fake from facades(masks)  that every one puts on at least once. Don't look for revenge show that you ar... (more »)

Jan. 14 at 8:50 pm :
  Thanks! I actually screwed up so bad that we don't even look at each other anymore. It took a while to get over that. Thanks!  

JunKeeri said...
Jan. 13 at 10:21 am:
I really liked this one, Ujjwal, though I had loved your previous one. So good to read words of my brother :-) Keep it up! 

Jan. 28 at 7:19 am :
junkeeri, where did all that creativity come from?

royalujjwa4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 13 at 7:47 am:
thanks a lot!

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 13 at 7:44 am:
Nice :) :) :)