hey beautiful

hey beautiful,
on my behalf i just ask that you stay true to you and don't blame your next for the stuff that your ex used to do.
excuse me beautiful, please keep your head up and don't ever create the image that your not enough, cause your everything and then some and its obvious.
oh, and beautiful, i think your perfect and i know they say that no one on this earth is, but knowing your imperfections and giving your past lessons i say your worth it. your beautiful in every way,shape and form, at least to me. keep that smile on even if its to hide that biggest storm. so when your read this, know im honest, when i say your beautiful, at its finest.

In_Love_with_Writing said...
I really liked the message. Great job! Please read, rate, and comment on some of my stories. I would really appreciate it :)

BeeFish This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:58 am:
Great Job! Something about the whole thing being in lower case really brought something new to the poem. 

ladybugsrock said...
Wow that was really something! I liked it, especially how you repeatedly said beautiful.. It really brings the poem to life:) Please check out some of my poems, especially my newest, There Will Come a Day. Make sure to comment!  Thanks again!