The Piano Man

The Piano Man he stands by his tool,
His master piece, his heart and soul,
They sang his songs in the streets and taverns,
The bar maids and the gutter snips,
There is his worldly success,
He sees it every day.

Written on walls and graffiti
Our Piano Man walks by them,
He looks and smiles and his heart is warm,
He is not famous, no large house, very little money,
But he has made the common people sing,
And that is all he cares about.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 27 at 5:14 am:
WoW, that's real nice,... Hey!!! i Searche this Elizabeth of Rohan username cause somehow I felt like I'd heard it somewhere and I came across a lot of stuff,,, You didn't write that prize winning novel with the same title as this poem, did you??

Elizabeth-of-rohanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 23 at 10:53 pm :
Thanks! :) but no, although I do have a novel by this same name, it's not published.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 1:47 pm :
You're Welcome!...hmmm maybe I'll read it sometime. LOve your username by the way.

today at 11:12 am :
:D thanks!