What I need

I brush away the tears,
That come at the thought of you,
Because no matter how much I love you,
You need to be here,
A part of my life,
There is a void in my heart,
Where you used to be.
You can't fill it with objects,
Like money or toys or gifts.
Can't you see,
What I need,
Is the mother you used to be.

lordfarquad said...
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MissLizzieGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Rebel_without_a_cause said...
reminds me of an old friend of mine. in fact, all of your work is pretty awesome :) you should check my poem out sometime :)  

KimKendrickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I will, thanks!

Sparkle1pops This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the imagery you fill your poetry with. You paint wonderful pictures with your words. 

Confuzzled5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you, you are officially the first person to comment on one of my poems!

Sparkle1pops This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Really? Your poetry is great! Have you tried posting it in the forums much? 

Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:10 am
Yeah, I've been in the forums tons! I went by Confuzzled5 for a while, then Dean Davis for a bit (my old pen name), but now I go by KimKendrick