Falling Apart

Everyday,
I lose more sense,
Of who I am.
I search frantically,
But I am slipping.
The harder I try,
The more difficult it becomes.
I cannot sit back,
And do nothing,
I am falling apart.

lordfarquad said...
Feb. 17 at 9:23 pm
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MissLizzieGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 18 at 6:51 pm
Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_without_a_cause said...
simple, short, and sweet. i like it :)

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That was very interesting. I like how you explain the steps that you took, and then you end very strongly. 

DeanDavisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks, I appreciate you commenting on so many of my poems.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sure thing!

KimKendrickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:15 am
Could you look at my poems Oxygen and Books? I want to know what you think, they got Editor's Choice, and I have only been on this site for a week, so I'm excited!

Of course!