Alone

When I am alone,
I am tortured by thoughts,
Of who I am,
Who I am not,
And who I should be.
When I am with others I am protected,
From the daggers that pierce my soul,
Daggers that are in the hands of my thoughts,
Without which I would be nothing.

lordfarquad said...
Feb. 17 at 9:22 pm:
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

whitehouseoliviaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i absolutely love it! :) great job! on to read some more :)

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the theme of inner turmoil that stream  through this poem. It is short but describes so much. 

KimKendrickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:20 pm :
Thank you. Sometimes I feel like nobody cares, so I appreciate your comments.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:37 pm :
Your welcome! I love reading any poetry so if you postit in one of my forums I would be glad to comment on anything else!

Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:48 pm :
YAY!!!!!!!!!