Forever or Until

You're only you
Forever
Or until
No buts
Just answers
No excuses
Just corrections
You're only you
Forever
Or until
You are not
Anymore

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 4:29 pm:
I like how this poem became to be what it is. You're not only a writer conciously but also in your sleep. The poem is candid. Raw. And catchy. I like how it repeats itself in the end. 

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 9:37 pm :
Thank you!! (: I'm so obsessed with writing haha... I think it's evident now. (;

GraphicWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 5 at 11:29 pm:
It's very interesting that it came in your dream, and that you can drag from the subconcious the words that came to you- that's awesome.

jetta.ckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 31 at 10:44 pm :
Thanks! I really appreciate your feedback.

Jan. 3 at 8:21 pm:
"You're only you/Forever/Or until" This line stuck with me. It's inspiring. Like something you would see on a T-Shirt.

jetta.bliss.pulseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 5 at 11:32 am :
Thank you! Those lines came to me in a dream, which is odd. It is quite inspiring though, looking back on it.