She's Gone This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Pulling my sleeve to drag me to
deepest desires
Brought me to the train tracks
Our hair flew
The train was close
When it passed, jumped the gate
And ran to a small shallow puddle
Scraped aside the mud
And revealed to me
Deepest desires.
A knotted worn shopping bag
Pulled apart by broken square nails.
Follow your dreams, I thought
As two coal eyes burned bright
And she did
And she's gone.

LokelaniThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:58 pm:
I really like this poem. I especially love the ending. Keep it up, please!!!

JeaneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like your poem it really good it remind me of a friend once more a boy friend thou heee. Anyway keep make more poem thou

jeane said...
I felt a deep heart warming emotion with a touch of sadness. When reading your poem it remind of a friend  as well more of a boyfriend in a way really hee. I really like it thou keep making more 

rojunuaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
nice hun very good i loved it and it was really short wich makes me love it anymore haha lol

Skornik67 said...
Reminded me of my own memories nice work could use some more description I think