Lifes Not Fair | Teen Ink

Lifes Not Fair

By halldj161 GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky
halldj161 GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky

Ambition is priceless it's something in ya veins and i pray that never change.

Life's not fair.Why does a bear hibernate for the winter? Why is there smog in the air? Why did LeBron leave the Cavaliers. People dont dare care for anyone .People lose hair and go bald.People that ran for president lose and become mayor. Some people are single and some are in a pair. Truthfulness is very rare. We dont bring people up but tear them down.Why do people talk about what people wear. Maybe because they done care for whose out there. Some are calm and some flair up. If you a spare......Why dont you share. Some dont have enough money to buy cheap jewelry from Claire's. Some are servants and some are overseers. Some peoples living quarters are dirty and others are clear.Some people cant see but people laugh when others stare. Some princes get mad because they are not the next heir.Some people cant speak but all some people seem to want to do is swear.Why when you drive is there a bright glare. Some dont pray because they dont know what prayer is. Some make it to college that God Dejuan Blair did. Some people havent left there area code while some have going to Zaire. Now that i am finished i hope you understand that LIFE'S NOT FAIR.

People need to realize that life is not fair.